I purchased a home in March but it still shows as For Sale. How do I get updated on Trulia?

Asked by Jane, Denver, CO Thu Sep 9, 2010

Answers

5
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Thu Sep 9, 2010
Jane,

Again, congratulations on your home purchase. This will make it even more 'final'. Charlie, we appreciate the fact that you guys at Truilia monitor theese comments and are so responsive.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct: 303-669-1246
http://www.theRobertMcGuire.com
Charlie Whee…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Thu Sep 9, 2010
Hi Jane,

As mentioned below, definitely speak to your agent about removing the listing from their feed syndication.

But to have your sold listing removed from Trulia, go to the property details page and click on the small red flag icon in the row below the photos. This will allow you to make comments, flag the listing as sold, and sends all the relevant information directly to customer support.

Charlie Wheeler
Account Manager | Trulia
Ethan Besser, Agent, Englewood, CO
Thu Sep 9, 2010
Hi Jane,

Thanks for your question! the other agents are right, You should contact the agent who listed the house as he can contact Trulia and have it removed.

Ethan

Ethan Besser
Broker Associate
Keller Williams - DTC
Cell: 303.856.8980
Fax: 303.539.4809

The Besser Choice in Real Estate!
Renato Lunnon, , Denver, CO
Thu Sep 9, 2010
Jane,

First off, congratulations! I hope you are enjoying your new home.

The broker who listed the home will have to remove the advertisements. If you used the services of a buyer agent, you can ask them to contact the listing broker. If nothing else I could help make the arrangements for you.

Good luck and let us know if you need anything else.
Vikki Kuick, Agent, San Diego, CA
Thu Sep 9, 2010
I believe Trulia gets their information from the local Multiple Listing Service. Have you realtor (who represented you in the purchase) follow the listing agent to make sure it shows as "Sold" in your local MLS. Sometimes Realtors forget to do this last little step. It was probably an oversight.