I purchased 586 Fountain Drive in Toms River in December of 2012. I would like the pictures of my house taken off of Trulia. How do I go about this?

Asked by Lesliegaribaldi, Toms River, NJ Wed Oct 23, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Toms_River/sold/21472…

Answers

2
Alan Krohn, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Have you contacted the agent who spld you the home? She/he may be able to help you.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Wed Oct 23, 2013
The listing clearly shows that this is a public record information on Trulia and not a home for sale.
And I am sure the photos are from the former owner's Listing agent, that listing agent may be able to
have the inside photos removed, the outside photo is public record and can be found on any assessors website.... When you get to this question and answer section you really do not reach trulia, you reach
real estate and mortgage professionals who are ready and willing to pass on some of their knowledge and expertise in the real estate market by answering questions posted here by the buying and selling
public....

Sorry we cannot be of any help to you.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)