I posted a question, and it says I have 19 answers when I click on it, it doesn't show me any answers. What?

Asked by Leslie Roe, Warren, MI Thu Mar 6, 2008

am I doing wrong?

Answers

3
Maureen Fran…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Thu Mar 6, 2008
Thanks Emily. I noticed something funny going on on Leslie's question too. You guys are quick to take care of things!
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Mar 6, 2008
Hi Leslie and Derek,

I can confirm that we were experiencing some technical difficulties earlier this morning. You may still experience some latency when you post a question or answer to the site but rest assured we are capturing the posts so there's no need to post again.

We've also cleaned up the duplicate answers that were posted during that time. Leslie, most of the 19 answers you received were duplicates so if you access the link below to your previous question you'll see that you now have four.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Derek Bauer, Agent, South Lyon, MI
Thu Mar 6, 2008
Good question! I tried to respond to you no less then 10 times, so 10 of them are probably me! Not sure what is wrong with the system ... can you email me at derek@doortodreams.com? I will provide you the information I was going to post...

Thanks!
Derek Bauer
Web Reference:  http://www.doortodreams.com