I own this property and you should revise the bathroom count to 2 &1/2. Thanks!

Asked by Al Silverman, Arlington Heights, IL Mon Mar 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Phoenix/sold/20660325-22…

Answers

2
Mr.P, , Arizona
Tue Mar 24, 2009
He cares because he owns it.....

A correct description is expected, and would affect the value of any home.

Currently, if Al were to sell his home. A prospective buyer would have to search for 0 bedrooms and 4 baths.

Al, send emily@trulia.com an email with your concerns.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Mar 30, 2009
Hi Al,

Thank you for sending me an email about this as Patrick suggested. I sent you a response but wanted to post an update here as well.

In regards to the bathroom information we show in the Public Records section, please note that this data comes from the County Assessor’s office and we recommend that you contact your local assessor’s office to ensure that they have the most up-to-date information on file for your home. Once they update their information, our display should update automatically thereafter with that new data.

In regards to the bath information we show at the top of the page however, I believe that our Customer Support team can correct that information and I’ve alerted them about this so they can take appropriate action.

Please contact me if you have any further concerns.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator