I have tried for a month to get my XML listing to show up on Trulia with no success. I've worked off the API

Asked by Judy, 48104 Mon Nov 10, 2008

The feed is being generated here:
http://floorplaninc.com/data/xml/trulia_feed.xml
But so far I haven't gotten notification or confirmation it had been processed. How do I proceed?

Answers

4
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Nov 10, 2008
Hi Judy,

As I understand it, you won't need to re-submit your feed again, but you will need to let us know once you've made the necessary changes to the feed. To do that, you can just reply to the email you receive from our Customer Service Team.

If you have any further difficulties communicating with us via email, or if you have other questions, please let us know.

Best Wishes,
Emily
Judy, , 48104
Mon Nov 10, 2008
Thanks Winston and Emily. Do I/Should I need resubmit again?
Winston Wang, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Nov 10, 2008
Hi Judy,

I have started processing your feed. There are a few items that need correction. Please check your Homail account for an email of the description. Let me know if you have any questions.

Winston Wang
Customer Service Representative.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Nov 10, 2008
Hi Judy,

I've alerted our Customer Service Team about your question and expect one of my colleagues to post an answer shortly. We're sorry for any frustration you've experienced and appreciate your patience.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator