I have listed a home and for some reason it shows it as off market.

Asked by Crystal Gillmore, Kenosha, WI Thu Aug 18, 2011

How can I reactive this listing. I looked for My trulia but can't seem to find tt on the screen

Answers

5
Patrick Vand…, , Milwaukee, WI
Wed Feb 5, 2014
Crystal, I looked up your home and see that it is not on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). If you signed a contract to sell your home, and it is not on the MLS, then there is something amiss. If you would care for some advice on how to list your home for sale on the various websites, I would be glad to help you directly over the phone. Just contact me. Patrick
Brian Rosciz…, Agent, Racine, WI
Wed Jan 29, 2014
Email me if you are still having trouble with this, I'd be happy to help Brian@newportracine.com
Brian, I see that you are new to Trulia. This question is from August of 2011 so check the dates of the question before you respond as they may be too old. Best wishes!
Flag Wed Jan 29, 2014
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Aug 19, 2011
Hi Crystal,

The answers below are correct. Trulia doesn't accept FSBO listings at this time, however if you are working with a flat fee or full service broker or agent, he/she can submit your listing to us via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Thu Aug 18, 2011
Hello Crystal,
The off-market listing of your property is probably from when the home was listed and sold previously.

Trulia does not allow for-sale-by-owner listings on the site. It must be listed with a real estate agent or flat fee company as the listings are fed into the Trulia site from the MLS systems.

Therefore; you cannot post the listing if you are not an agent.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Dan Pederson, Agent, Racine, WI
Thu Aug 18, 2011
I suggest you ask your broker that question.