I have just updated the details of my house, when will I see the updates?

Asked by Rker321, Pensacola, FL Sat Sep 3, 2011

Still showing the old update

Answers

3
Yul Anderson, Agent, Carrollton, TX
Tue Sep 6, 2011
Your updates to your home are swiped via an MLS listing service, you need to check with your agent, sometimes once swiped by Reator.com, updates may not be updated again, and may only be seen on a local MLS listing service, check with your agent.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Sep 6, 2011
Hi Rker,

The home facts that you provided to Trulia for your home are now displaying on the property page under the header 'Owner Information'. If you access the property page and scroll down just a bit you'll see that.

Let us know if you have trouble viewing this information or if you have any other questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Randy Paun, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Sat Sep 3, 2011
If you are referring to when will you see changes on trulia, I think it usually updates overnight. Sounds like you are trying to sell your home by owner? If that is the case did you know that selling your home through a Licensed Real Estate professional will statistically yield you 15% more than if you sell it on your own?