I have a house for sale in Dixon and it is listed on the MLS. How come it doesn't pop up on Trulia?

Asked by Cindy, Dixon, CA Sun Aug 19, 2007

I have a house for sale in Dixon and it is listed on the MLS. How come it doesn't pop up on Trulia? It is a single family 4 bdrm 3 bath home. I thought it would pop up? Please help, I want people to see its for sale.

Answers

7
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sun Aug 19, 2007
Cindy- How technologically saavy is your agent? Over 75% of my marketing dollars is spent on internet marketing. The rest is spent on television. A properly priced, properly marketed home should sell easily within 30-45 days. Talk to your Realtor and make sure your home is getting maximum marketing exposure. There are a lot of free sites available too....Trulia is one of them
Web Reference:  http://www.cindihagley.com
Bridgette Ko…, , Florida
Sun Aug 19, 2007
Cindy,
Are you using a full service REALTOR? If so, just ask them to be sure to post your listing to Trulia. Most MLS systems do not directly feed to Trulia and must be submitted manually. If you are not using a full service REALTOR, uploading to Trulia is most likely not a service they offer--although you could ask... Best of luck!
Renee Rhineh…, , Sacramento County, CA
Mon Aug 23, 2010
Hello
I would speak to your agent. Find out the answer directly from the source. Best of Luck.
Barbara Adams, Agent, Vacaville, CA
Thu Feb 14, 2008
Since your home is already listed locally I must refer you directly to your Realtor, who is responsible for advertising your home for sale on Trulia, the mls and other internet real estate sites.
If your home was not already listed for sale, I would advise you: Before listing your home for sale, any homeowner would benefit from interviewing at least 3 LOCAL agents and choosing the one who most closely matches their personality, AND expectations for internet exposure, photography skills, print ads, flyers on the sign, scheduled open houses, whether they put the home on board of Realtor tours and company caravan tours and their feedback methods on all showings.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Aug 20, 2007
Hi Cindy,

The listings featured on Trulia have been extracted from indexed broker/agent web pages. Please forward the following information to your realtor so he or she can submit your listing to Trulia:

There are two ways to get your listings on Trulia. You can submit your web site address for crawling by the Trulia search engine or if you are familiar with xml you can prepare and submit a listing data feed with your listing information.

Please access the link below to review your options and please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sun Aug 19, 2007
Not all properties are are automatically fed to Trulia. Check with you Realtor about imputing it into Trulia and the other syndicated websites.
Web Reference:  http://pamwinterbauer.com
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Sun Aug 19, 2007
Houses that are on the MLS are not automatically listed on Trulia. You should contact your agent and tell him/her you want it on Trulia. By the way, there are several other free websites you can get a presence on, as well. Try these:
Point2NLS.com
ActiveRain.com
WannaNetwork.com
CraigsList.com
BackPage.com
base.google.com
Zillow.com
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com