I don't have FEATURED function in my listing.

Asked by Vinh Nguyen, Sunshine West, AL Fri Nov 22, 2013

I purchased trulia pro. I featured my listing. but I don't see word "featured" on my listing.

Answers

1
Trulia Custo…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Thank you for contacting Trulia regarding featuring your listing. When I took a look at your listing at 59 Francesca Ln #522, Staten Island NY, I see your listing is featured. Listings that are featured receive a boost in the search results page ranking and are ad-free. One of the indicators your listing is featured is because you are the only agent who appears in Quick Connect on your listing.

Additionally, when I did a search for homes in 10303, I see your listing at the very top of the list for that zip with the word "Featured" to the right of the address. Your listing is featured and receiving great exposure!

If you have additional questions, please contact us at http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ or call Customer Service at 1-888-466-3501.