I can't get my email alerts for questions in Trulia Voices to come back on.

Asked by Jennifer De Vivo, Orlando, FL Mon Feb 15, 2010

My email was down last week for 48 hours, when it came back up my alerts were down. I re-verfiied my emial with Trulia. Since thenI have tried to enable them multiple times and still recieve nothing.

Please help!

Answers

4
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Hi Jennifer,

Our engineers have confirmed that our system is indeed sending alerts to the email address associated with your account. Have you checked your spam folder for the messages or have you made any recent updates to your email client?

~Emily
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Feb 15, 2010
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. I've confirmed that you are signed up to receive alerts and I've asked our engineers to verify that they are indeed being sent your way. I hope to have an update for you on this issue soon.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Bernadette C…, Agent, Severna Park, MD
Mon Feb 15, 2010
There are two boxes to check on the front page labeled EMAIL ME WHEN.......
Bernadette C…, Agent, Severna Park, MD
Mon Feb 15, 2010
There are to boxes under the EMIAL ME WHEN...... category. You may check the box for when new questions are asked as well as the box for when new blog entries are posted.