I am looking to find owner's of vacant,abandoned, homes by the property address

Asked by brianspath28, Bakersfield, CA Fri Jan 11, 2013

Answers

6
Nancy Frantz, Agent, Altoona, PA
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Just give your local Realtor a call. We are sort of like investigators - we know how to track down owners of properties! Court House, Tax assessment office, neighbors, internet, Cole Directory.... hire a Buyers Agent, they will work in your best interest.
Steve Kittre…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Do you have a particular address in mind? Or are you an investor looking to find homes in this manner?
Anna Hernand…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Hi Brian,

This is pretty easy to do, just call any title company and ask for their customer service dept. They can look up any property and give you all the infomation you need.

Anna
661-809-3388
Cameron Mill…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Fri Jan 11, 2013
This is not a difficult process to find the names of the owners, the difficult part is finding out how to get in touch with them. I have resources to identify who's on title, somtimes you will find a different mailing address so you can mail a letter inquiring about the status. Sometimes you are able to simply do a google search to find what the status is with the property. Depending on what you are looking to do with the information I would be open to helping you out.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri Jan 11, 2013
If you think you can do this by yourself; you can go down to the County Recorder's Office and give them the addresses.
I would bet that in most cases, the property is some stage of Foreclosure, the owner of record will be the Homeowner, who cannot be found, or the Bank, who will not respond to you.

But, good luck.
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Hi Brianspath28, Contact a Realtor or Title company in your area to help you.