How do you find commercial properties or are is Trulia just residential? What is fee-based and what is free?

Asked by Lynda Deppe, 10003 Fri Oct 12, 2007

Answers

5
Michael, , 10954
Tue Oct 23, 2007
Lynda,

Loopnet.com is best for commercial property searches. Let me know if you need help with the finance side of commercial property.

Rgdz

Mb
Web Reference:  http://www.loopnet.com
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Oct 12, 2007
Hi Lynda,

Aileen is correct. Trulia only displays residential properties in our search results at this time.

In regards to your question about what is fee-based and what is free, I can tell you that it is completely free to add listings to the Trulia search engine. Fees only come into play if you want to more prominently feature your listing within Trulia's search results or brand your listings with your company logo.

For more specifics about advertising options please access the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Fri Oct 12, 2007
There are fees for banner ads, but not submission of listing data. It is my understanding that Trulia intends to charge for featured lisitngs or premium positioning at some time in the future. Please take that as a question to Trulia, rather than a statement. I have defintitely heard that and wish to confirm.

I only know of residential listings on Trulia.
Aileen-Manha…, , New York, NY
Fri Oct 12, 2007
I believe Trulia only lists residential properties on their site.
Infinity Rea…, , Saratoga, CA
Fri Oct 12, 2007
Loopnet.com is a great free site.