How do you add a closed sale to Trulia for comp purposes if Trulia has no record of the sale?

Asked by Luke Hagenbach, NEWPORT BEACH, CA Fri Dec 17, 2010

I went through the add a listing procedure and attempted to add it manually (Trulia does not have record of the sale for some reason), however, the add a listing feature doesn't give you the option to indicate that the property is closed, and I do not want it to appear active.

Answers

4
Charlie Whee…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Mon Dec 27, 2010
Hi Luke,

Currently sold listings cannot be claimed by agents on Trulia and we use public records for comparables.

Charlie Wheeler
Account Manager | Trulia
Luke Hagenba…, Agent, NEWPORT BEACH, CA
Sat Dec 18, 2010
This is a closed sale of which there is no record of the listing on the Trulia, active or otherwise. It is not under my control, as it does not exist. Essentially, I want to add all of my closed sales information, as I have dozens of closed sales, but here on Trulia it looks as thought I have none.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Dec 17, 2010
If all else fails, consider directly contacting Trulia's customer service department, under the Help tab.
Catherine "C…, Agent, Metuchen, NJ
Fri Dec 17, 2010
Hi Luke,

Sorry, not quite sure what you are trying to accomplish...

If it is your listing, under the "My Listings" option and selecting "Edit listing" for this listing you can change the status to Sold under the "Status Change" option.
Or selecting "More Options" you can delete the listing.

I hope it helps.