How do i upload pictures of my home?

Asked by Jonathan, Santa Ana, CA Thu Apr 26, 2012

Answers

6
Saundra Coun…, Home Seller, Nashville, TN
Tue Jun 5, 2012
HOW TO UPLOAD PICTURES AND UPDATE YOUR PROPERTY:
Turns out "YOU CAN'T"...unless you pay for it
OR you have a realtor who is paying
OR Trulia can block the property cause they can't/won't
upgrade from the current picture of a dead tree...
Then Trulia sucks! I just use Zillow.
Flag Sat Jul 11, 2015
that is stupid to not upload your own pics of your home to show the quality of your neighborhood-don't people searching for a home want to see a current pic and not an old one-why woud you have to pay-hence why I will go to another site.....sad for you realators!
Flag Sat Jun 14, 2014
Brian Head, , Orange County, CA
Fri May 4, 2012
If your Home is listed with an Agent, and it's in the MLS.? The only person that can upload those photos is your Agent. It's not uncommon to have homeowners provide Agents with photos. Owners know there homes better then anyone else and if you know of a selling feature in your home and want the Agent to embellish on that feature then you're really helping out yourself and being proactive. Most Agents will appreciate the insight you can help provide.
If your taking a picture with a smart phone; just MMS that photo to yourself. Then, send it to your Realtor and He/She can upload it into the MLS. If your taking the photos with a digital camera? Then, just upload those photos into your computer's hard drive like you would with any family photos and email those photos to your Agent.
Brian Head, Realtor
Law Offices of Joel Feinstein
949 306-3556
Dave Korte, , Placentia, CA
Thu Apr 26, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbWAGULSonM This is a video that shows you how...but it depends on where you are uploading to. I am guessing that you know something because you already did that with your own picture on truilia. If you need help with how to price your house drop me a line and I will go over some recent sales in your area and how they compare to yours. http://www.betterhomesinorangecounty.com or 714-660-4624
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Thu Apr 26, 2012
Hello

Hopefully you have an agent or if you're doing this yourself contact trulias help desk
Why are you doing this yourself ?
Send an email or call talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Dave Dyssega…, Agent, Monarch Beach, CA
Thu Apr 26, 2012
Jonathan,

Are you working with an agent? If so, I agree with Phil's answer earlier. Your agent will take care of marketing your home on the mls and other internet sites. If you need anything else drop me an email.

Dave
ddyssegard@tarbell.com
http://www.davedyssegard.com
Phillip Scha…, Agent, Tustin, CA
Thu Apr 26, 2012
A good agent will do that for you!