How do I upload photos to existing listings on Trulia?

Asked by Tim Nightingale, Cincinnati, OH Thu May 28, 2009

Some of my listings have a link "update details" and others don't. How can I update listings that don't contain that link? Why don't all listings have that link?

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Jun 4, 2009
Hi Tim,

I'm happy to report that we are now displaying all of your listing photos on Trulia. Thank you for your patience and please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Emily
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu May 28, 2009
Hi Tim,

Only listings that have been submitted to Trulia manually can be edited at this time. We are working to make all listings editable but in the meantime these sorts of changes need to be made at the source of our listing information if we obtain them automatically.

In this case it looks like we receive your listing information via a web crawl for unlimitedrealestate.net. Since we aren't picking up the multiple photos that are shown on this site, I've asked our team to review the crawl to see if this is possible. Hopefully we can extract these additional photos automatically as well and display them on our site.

I'll be sure to post any updates I receive here so stay tuned.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator