How do I update the info on my own home?

Asked by kmancuso3, Stow, OH Tue Jul 26, 2011

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Wed Jul 27, 2011
Hi kmancuso3,

If your home is currently listed for sale on Trulia, your agent can edit the listing information within his or her Trulia account. If however the home is not on the market, you as the owner can claim the home and edit the home facts. Those updated facts will then be shown on the listing page under the heading "Owner Information."

Please let us know if you or your agent experiences any difficulties making these updates, or if you have any other questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Lesa Lillibr…, Agent, Stow, OH
Wed Jul 27, 2011
Hopefully you have entered into a professional relationship with a licensed Realtor who is licensed to sell Real Estate! This professional has the tools to update the listing, just make a list of changes needed and contact her/him for the changes! If you have listed the home yourself, I'd be happy to help you with the sale of your home and the entire process! We are licensed and have the schooling and skills to handle all the steps for you! We don't get paid until we sell your home! Thanks, Lesa
Ken Woods, Agent, Stow, OH
Wed Jul 27, 2011
The "trulia" folks are very helpful, give them a call or click on the help link.