How do I list my home for sale on Trulia?

Asked by Ericwecken, Missoula, MT Fri Aug 12, 2011

It only gives me the option to list for Rent.

Answers

5
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Aug 12, 2011
Hi Eric,

As others have already said, Trulia doesn't accept FSBO listing submissions. However if you choose to work with either a full service or flat fee broker or agent, he or she can submit your listing to Trulia via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Shanna Rogers, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Fri Aug 12, 2011
Hi Ericwicken,

For you to have your home listed for sale on Trulia, you have to hire a Realtor. Trulia only lists homes for sale which are represented by Realtors.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Fri Aug 12, 2011
You need to find a full service Realtor to list your property for sale. This way it will get the most visibility on all the major real estate websites. If you need the name of someone in your area, let me know!
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Fri Aug 12, 2011
Hello Eric,
Trulia will only list properties that are represented by an agent; not for-sale-by -owner.

You can list your home yourself on Zillow.com and Craigslist.com but in order to give your property maximum exposure on the internet; it's best that you work with a real estate agent as then your home will be seen on numerous real estate web sites.

I suggest that you interview a few local agents from different companies to determine who can give you the best marketing exposure and who you feel most comfortable working with.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Cathy Sloan, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Aug 12, 2011
List with a local Realtor. There is not postings by For Sale By Owners on Trulia. Zillow.com will allow owner to post.
Web Reference:  http://move2jacksonville.com