How do I list my home FSBO on Trulia?

Asked by Elouise Mackety, 95127 Thu Dec 13, 2007

Answers

8
Ali Moein, Agent, Saratoga, CA
Sat Dec 29, 2007
Hello Elouise,
Selling your home in todays market is not easy ( As Cheryl mentioned). However here are the keys to successful sale of your home:

Pricing your home. Study the market and find the right price for your home. You'll have to see the existing homes competing with you. Find out listing and selling prices for homes sold comparable to yours.

Marketing your home. You'll have to spend time and money to make your visible in the market. Stage your home, Place adds, create fliers, hold open house....

Screen potential buyers. With the sub-prime problems finding a qualified buyer is very important .

Negotiation: You'll need to be able to negotiate a good and safe deal for yourself.

And lastly: Don't get in to legal troubles. This can be very costly ad painful.

If you need help with any of the above, please feel free to contact me.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Dec 13, 2007
Hi Elouise,

Trulia does not include FSBO listings within our search results at this time.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Realtor, ,
Thu Apr 17, 2008
Eloise, you can list your home on http://www.Owners.com. But it's a difficult market for agents to sell homes right now, so you may be in for an even rougher time. You should list your home less all the commissions you would be paying to an agent. Buyers purchasing from a FSBO are expecting big reductions. Good luck.`
Realtor, ,
Sat Dec 29, 2007
There is also Owners.com

Selling a home on your own in this market is tough. Feel free to contact me for some help on selling your own home.
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Thu Dec 13, 2007
Have you checked out FSBO.com? Shoot me an e-mail if you'd like specific seller tips. Happy to help you. Good luck.
Web Reference:  http://www.cindihagley.com
Infinity Rea…, , Saratoga, CA
Thu Apr 17, 2008
What i don't understand is why people answer a question that was already answered a couple times even by themselves.

Lets try to leave the old questions that have great answers at the bottom where they belong.
Andrea Wince…, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Wed Apr 16, 2008
Hello Elouise, I have never seen FSBO's for sale on Trulia. You could do a Yahoo! search on FSBO and I'm sure you'll get plenty of leads. I would just like to comment that this is the worst possible market to do a for sale by owner. I do not recommend it, that is, unless you really really don't (really) want to sell. Kind regards.
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Tue Jan 15, 2008
Hi Elouise;

You can list your home on Google, but must relist it every week, also claim it on Zillow, check out LiveDeal, and Zadzoo. I also offer the opportunity to place your FSBO on my pesonal website, drop me a line and I'll explain how it works. Also, be familiar with the different contracts and what they can bind you too. Good Luck and be careful with your disclosures.
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com