How do I list my Oakland house for rent on Trulia?

Asked by hicarm, Oakland, CA Thu Feb 28, 2013

Answers

2
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Kristan

I have a suggestion.

There are always a good number of these types of questions floating around in the Q&A section - - homeowners being frustrated after they are unable, or unsure, as to how to post their homes here...........it might be a good idea if trulia made it very clear on the first page of "FREE - List a Property" that the section is only for agents, and that homeowners cannot post here.

It seems to be a simple fix for a recurring issue/question.

What compounds and further confuses the issue are agents don't know the rules and try to "help" a consumer list their house here!
Trulia Custo…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Hi Hicarm,

Kristan from Trulia here. Trulia is a search engine for residential real estate listings that are indexed from Agent and Broker web pages. Our service is free, and there is no charge to have listings posted on Trulia. At this time we do not add For Rent By Owner listings.

We are aware that many individuals who have FRBO listings would like to have their listings featured on Trulia. Thank you for taking the time to inquire about submitting your listing.

Thank you for using Trulia for all of your real estate needs. You may contact directly at customerservice@trulia.com if you have any other questions.