Using Trulia in 34476>Question Details

Marian,  in 34476

How do I get OFF this site and dont wanted to be listed anymore?

Asked by Marian, 34476 Sun Jul 17, 2011

How do I remove my Profile ????

I believe that you can delete your profile. Just login and and go to your settings page. If that does not work- contact customer supper by phone or e-mail and request to be removed.

Mott Marvin Kornicki, Broker
8811 Harding Avenue | Surfside, Florida 33154

786-229-7999 Cell-Text ≈ E-Mail

Hi Marian -- I see that Trulia contacted and gave you advice about how to close your profile. Didn't it work? Try contacting the help desk again.

I find that Trulia is a very good source of information and advice. I agree that sometimes the listings on Trulia aren’t up-to-date but many times, that’s because the agent community is not keeping their own websites and data up-to-date. I believe Trulia pulls information from many real estate sites (like Realty Trac) and you know how misleading that website can be for the inexperienced.

I think the advice section of Trulia is very good. Of course, you have to use your own common sense and do a little research to verify what you’re being told. Everyone has their own opinion but I find it very useful to hear what other professionals think and to learn how they have handled various situations. For the public, it’s a great place to ask a basic—or even specific—question and get various professionals’ opinions.

In terms of getting calls generated through Trulia, I’m very happy to receive a call requesting information on a property. If it’s one that has already gone under contract (or was never for sale in the first place), I can still help the caller find a similar property that is for sale. Sometimes it requires a little extra work to be of assistance, but in the end, we agents love to have the phone ring.

Sorry your experience wasn't a good one. Hope you get the problem solved.

Louise Warring
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
I believe all of these sites are in existence to make money for themselves and not help consumers. They certainly undermine the service and professionalism you would get from a Realtor - especially Zillow. If you can find a "contact us" button on Trulia, please let me know. Good luck!