How do I find recently sold homes in the greater Seattle eastside areas?

Asked by C. Rubin, Bellevue, WA Sun Mar 23, 2008

Answers

4
., , Fancher, IL
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Hi Rubin,

There are several ways to check for solds in your area. Of cours and agent can do it for you quickly do to experience and resources, but there are other ways too. Go on zillow, they have solds and county tax record also show recently sold properties, county records show for sale by owners as well.

I hope this helps,

~Kit
William Grov…, Agent, Renton, WA
Tue Mar 25, 2008
Hi Rubin,

The best way to get the most up-to-date information if you are looking to buy a home is to research and choose a broker you are comfortable and confident in. They can provide you nearly instantaneous information from the local listing service via email. Is there a particular reason you want that information?
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Mar 24, 2008
Hi C,

Trulia shows recently sold home information for Seattle at the link below. You can use our neighborhood filter on the left side of the page to refine these results further or you can search by moving the map if you select 'See all homes in map view' just above the map.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Spirit, Both Buyer And Seller, 94501
Sun Mar 23, 2008
Rubin....

I am afraid the only way to find sold properties would be through a local Realtor. The only other choice may be to pull all the public records.