How can I get rid of the wrong pictures on a listing I have with you?

Asked by Lori Wood Beduhn, Hastings, NE Thu Jun 30, 2011

I have uploaded the pics that are the house and it is located off of Woodschool road. The last picure is of a finished bedroom in the lower level, I think it is picture 13. How do I delete the wrong pictures and how did they get there in the first place?

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Wed Jul 6, 2011
Hi Lori,

The link below will take you to the My Listings section of your account, and from there you should find the option to edit your listing photos. It's possible that an incorrect photo may have been given to us in a data feed, however you can remove it with just a click of your mouse and add the correct photos.

Please let us know if you experience any difficulties with this process or if you have any other questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Thu Jun 30, 2011
It shouldnt be that hard to delete and change a photo. I know I have done it. I can't remember without going there. Go to the ASK A QUESTION on the left side of the page or email VIPSupport@trulia.com