Janette Ledea, Real Estate Pro in Pasadena, CA

How can I get my listing to be a "featured listing"?

Asked by Janette Ledea, Pasadena, CA Wed Apr 20, 2011

Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Janette,

Laura is incorrect I'm afraid. Featured listings are part of our Trulia Pro subscription rather than Local Ads, although you can use Local Ads to advertise individual listings.

In addition to allowing you to feature your listings, Trulia Pro also gives you enhanced property pages, branded client listing reports, and inclusion in our Quick Connect lead generator. Please access the link below to learn more about these benefits, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Hi Janette,

Are you talking about in Trulia? I believe that Trulia and Realtor.com require a paid subscription for featured listings.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 20, 2011
Hello Janette,
You would need to purchase a "local ad" in order to feature your listing here on the Trulia site. If you click on your name in the upper right corner, a drop down menu appears. Then click on "Local Ads" to create your ad to be featured. There is a charge for them.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty