Eddie Hurt, Real Estate Pro in Colorado Springs, CO

How can I claim a listing? ERA.com sends my listing to Trulia, how can I get it to automatically link to me?

Asked by Eddie Hurt, Colorado Springs, CO Tue Apr 21, 2009

Answers

1
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Apr 21, 2009
Hi Eddie,

Welcome to Trulia and thank you for your question. If Trulia receives listing information from both a broker or franchise source and from an agent source, it is our policy to display the information we receive from the broker or franchise and link to their website. You can still claim your listings however such that they appear on your Trulia Profile and your photo appears at the bottom of each listing page. You'll also receive alerts if anyone selects the 'Contact the agent' link for each listing.

If you want even more control over your listings and want them to link back to your own website, you can sign up for Trulia Pro. In addition to receiving a Local Spotlight Ad and having all your listings featured within our search results, Trulia Pro subscribers can select the source of information we use for their listings and which website buyers are directed to for more listing information. If you'd like to find out more about Trulia Pro, please access the link below, and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator