Hey guys, I signed up for Trulia yesterday and posted some of my listing. It's been 24 hours and it still says (submission processing). I got an email

Asked by Mirza Shafique, New York, NY Wed Apr 3, 2013

Hey guys, I signed up for Trulia yesterday and posted some of my listing. It's been 24 hours and it still says (submission processing). I got an email saying that my listings are now live, but they are not, nor do they show up in search results. Any idea what's going on?

Answers

1
Trulia Custo…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Hi Mirza,

Carol at Trulia here. It does typically take 24 hours for your rental listing submittals to process from "submission processing" in your "My Listings" page to Active. I see all your rentals are now active in your listings page.

You can always search the rental address on Trulia to check if it is active on the site while it is in the submission processing stage in your My Listings page. It the listing has not gone active on Trulia within 48 hours, do give Customer Service a call at 1-888-466-3501.

Thank you for using Trulia!