Hey, Trulia.... We now have help w/ Spelling... Thanks...

Asked by Deborah Madey, Brick, NJ Sat Dec 1, 2007

Thanks for listening and responding to our requests and suggestions. On that note, we have had a request for better search capabilities on past threads. Jennifer, our architect from CA, brought up a similar version of that request again tonight. Is that in the works? I know, I said TY, and followed up w/ another request..................Just asking. And, again, thanks for the spelling help.

Answers

6
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sat Dec 1, 2007
Thanks Deborah. I have been relying on the Google spell check on my tool bar. Happy Holidays!
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sat Dec 1, 2007
Deborah that is a great suggestions. I ran across this issue the other night while attempting to search for a previous thread.

By the way what was implemented on the spell check?
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Sat Dec 1, 2007
Hi Pam,
When I spell a word wrong as I type, it is underlined in red ink. I am a poor typist (or keyboarder), so I make a lot of mistakes. It helps me a lot to have the questionable words underlined in red and I can edit as I type.

Maybe it didn't come from Trulia. I just switched to Mozilla browser....Uh-oh....maybe it's not from Trulia.. Sorry, we have to take back the thank you, then.

I was having probs w/ my IE browser and am in a car on my air card.

sorry if I gave Trulia credit due when it was Mozilla Firefox. My mistake...??
Deborah
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sat Dec 1, 2007
Where is the spell check?
Web Reference:  http://www.cindihagley.com
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Mon Dec 3, 2007
Thanks, Emily, for the post.

Yes, Firefox does have a built in spell checker. Uh-oh....now that I know this, I will not have an excuse. :-)

Looking forward to additional search capabiities. There are times when I mentally recall something from a thread, but don't recall the exact words used in the Q, and therefore, am unable to retrieve the thread. I do understand that these things take time, and do appreciate your acknowlegement.

Regards
Deborah
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Dec 3, 2007
Hi Deborah,

I'm afraid the spell-checking is not from Trulia. It's a feature that we'd love to offer but it's very difficult for us to implement. However spell-check is automatically included in your Firefox browser so you may want to continue using that.

We are aware of the requests for better search options and we'll notify you when we make those available. We do have some new features coming out soon so stay tuned.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative