Hello, I signed up to have rental listings come to my email each day. I am not getting them. They are not in my junk folder, either. Please help!

Asked by Mae, Surfside Beach, SC Thu Apr 7, 2011

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Apr 8, 2011
Hi Mae,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Have you received the alerts that have been sent out regarding the answers that have been posted to your question here, or are you not receiving any Trulia alerts? I ask because it seems that you signed up very recently to receive rental alerts, and it's very possible that there haven't been any new homes added to our site since that match your criteria.

Please let us know if you're not receiving any alerts so we can investigate this further. Otherwise, I would wait a few days to see if you receive alerts specifically for new rental properties in your area.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Fri Apr 8, 2011
Hi Mae - I received your email. Now I understand a bit more that you are trying to get rental alerts from Trulia. They seem to be quite responsive if you post a question directly to them. In other words, "Trulia, I signed up for rental alerts & am not getting them, please help"!
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Fri Apr 8, 2011
Hi Mae - I would check your search parameters 1st so see if you are too specific. For example, some programs have a check box for miles to beach, when MLS doesn't provide that info the fees, so you could be missing out on potential listings. Start with that...