For some reason, my answers are appearing twice, or not at all.

Asked by Crystal Fields, EXIT Realty of KS & MO Wed Feb 20, 2008

Then I re-type them, only to find 3 postings! I have tried to delete my duplicate answers...no luck! Any suggestions?

Answers

2
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Fri Feb 22, 2008
Hi Emily:

I noticed there is a slowing in posting a response on Trulia since you guys changed the format. Quite a few times I have to refresh the page to see my answers - was worried when it first happened, now I am used to it.

The other item that's 'really' slow is the counts. I will ntoice a few TUs and the count won't change for quite a long time then the count will jump (probably accumulating in the background)

Where is the server located? Can't be that slow, can it?

Sylvia
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Feb 21, 2008
Hi Crystal,

I experienced this as well recently but thought it was a fluke. I'll mention this to our engineers to see if they can pinpoint what may be causing the problem. Also you should have no problem deleting the duplicate answers. When you are logged in and you view the answers you should see a 'delete this answer' link just below the text you've written.

Let us know if you have any further problems.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative