Entering a new listing today into MLS, how do I submit it to Trulia? Or just wait and it will be added automatically? Thanks.

Asked by Spirit Messingham, Tucson, AZ Tue Feb 22, 2011

Answers

5
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Feb 22, 2011
Hi Spirit,

As others have already indicated, it depends upon which MLS you are affiliated with. Jay is correct that we receive TARMLS listing information via Listhub so long as you are opted in to have your listings included in their feed.

Also, please keep in mind that we don't just receive listing information via the MLS. It is also syndicated to us from other sources like Postlets, Point2Agent, vflyer and z57, to name a few.

And you can always submit your listing to us manually via the link below. It's easy to do and your listing will be live on Trulia within one hour.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Lindsay Daley, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Feb 22, 2011
That's a great question... I was told that it automatically updates from our MLS. Being the impatient type, I have always manually uploaded them into trulia to ensure no time and potential exposure lost.

Go to the "my listings" heading on your profile page. At the bottom of the list should be a tag that says "Not seeing some of your listings on this page? Try to find or submit them here." The later sentence will be a link to follow up and add them.

Hope this is Helpful! Have a great day!
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Tue Feb 22, 2011
Hello, For my listings it seems to take about 24 hours to claim the listing when I enter the MLS# Allan
Elizabeth Ch…, , Tucson, AZ
Tue Feb 22, 2011
Hi Spirit~
I believe once you input your information on MLS, whatever sites use the IDX, will also have access to your information. Checking an hour after is good. Uploading additional info or pics is very easy on each of the sites, should you need to. Are you on ListHub? Many sites are interlinked, thanks to IDX. Hope this helps. Have a wonderful day!
Sue Jones, Agent, Green Valley, AZ
Tue Feb 22, 2011
I would upload them yourself. That way you make sure all the photos and comments are the way you want them. You can add a virtual tour also if you like. Trulia says it takes an hour to go live, but I've found that it takes a little longer and you will get an email when it's live. Good Luck!!