Using Trulia in 94549>Question Details

george.craig, Other/Just Looking in 94549

Dear Sirs: For several years I have used Trulia to develop comparables to check the assessed value of my house. (continued below)

Asked by george.craig, 94549 Tue Sep 4, 2012

I have had my property taxes reduced using these comparables. I generate the necessary data by comparing my home with recently sold homes. Now I note that this table no longer has a "Sold Date" column. To get this necessary information I now have to peck through individual "Addresses" on a hit or miss basis. Is it possible to put the "Sold Date" column back in your table to simplify this search?

George Craig
george.craig@comcast.net

P.S. Apparently I have to create a Facebook accound to send this email. I don't use Facebook. A direct answer to my email address would be appreciated.

Answers

3
George,

I am a local realtor. We are "on the other end" of most of the consumers questions. The platform allows a consumer to ask a question and for us realtors to offer an answer or solution. I am not a member of the Trulia staff therefore I cannot make changes to their platform so I cannot add back in the feature you are asking for.

But I can offer you a solid and detailed sold market comparables report. They are easy for me to generate and are not very time intensive. So I can offer one to you as often as you like for no cost to you. In fact I can easily do this for anybody in the Bay Area. Just let me know and I'll work one up for you and it will be in your email box within a day!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 4, 2012
Hey George,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know that this is a feature that you enjoyed. We will look into it on our end, I will personally forward your request to our customer service team.

You do not need a Facebook to use Trulia Voices, why did you feel that it instigated you to create an account?

If you have additional feedback, please email customerservice@trulia.com and let me know if I can help!

best,
Ali
I have forwarded your question to Trulia staff.
Thanks Carl, we are looking into it on our end.
Flag Wed Sep 5, 2012