Could you please take out the listing of below mentioned house from above link. I bought that house 1-year ago and you guys still listed this house.

Asked by Paul, Waddell, AZ Tue Nov 30, 2010

Answers

5
Stephanie We…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Tue Nov 30, 2010
Another reason for buyers looking for properties to contact an agent. The majority of these sites are not as up to date and agents can provide the most current and up to date information available. :>)
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Nov 30, 2010
Since the link isn't visible--you can contact your agent and or listing agent and ask for the property to be removed--or contact Trulia's customer service directly, under the Help tab and ask.
Charlie Whee…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Tue Nov 30, 2010
Hi Paul,

If you see a live listing on Trulia which has sold, please report it to customer service by clicking on the small flag icon in the row underneath the photos. This will allow you to categorize the issue, make notes, and sends all the relevant information directly to customer support.

Charlie Wheeler
Account Manager | Trulia
Sandra B Lan…, , Arizona
Tue Nov 30, 2010
Which link?? I believe Trulia only adverstise homes that are Active. My homes only show if they are active even when they go uner pending they no longer show ont he any side or Trulia.
James Wehner, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Nov 30, 2010
There is no link in your question.