Could you please remove my home from your site. Your information is incorrect. MLS# 07519839

Asked by Dtc, 60637 Sun May 22, 2011

Removal of my home from your site

Answers

4
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue May 24, 2011
Hi Dct,

Thank you for alerting us about this outdated listing. We have removed it from our database and it should be removed from our site shortly. Please keep in mind that we received this old listing information from vflyer.com, so it is recommended that you contact them to remove the listing information from there site as well.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Deborah Smith, Agent, Oak Forest, IL
Sun May 22, 2011
The property shows expired on the Multiple Listing Service. In order for the property to be removed the
listing agent needs to be contacted by you the owner. Debbie Bergthold-Smith Classic Real Estate
708-267-5552
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun May 22, 2011
It expired from the MLS on 11/30/2010, but there are many web sites, like trulia/zillow and others that keep your listing as active until the agent manually removes it from the system. Call your Broker up.
Klopas Strat…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun May 22, 2011
your home listing is expired, it's not active