Could you an add on trulia website real estate agent ratings?

Asked by Mike, 18301 Sat Dec 29, 2007

Answers

2
Ute Ferdig -…, Agent, New Castle, DE
Sat Dec 29, 2007
Hello Mike. There have been lengthy and hot discussions about ratings of agents answering questions on Trulia in the past and the problem is that any rating system would have to be flawed. Trulia is a search engine and the information available to Trulia about individual agents is insufficient to come up with a meaningful and fair rating system. In the end, the consumer needs to go through the interviewing process and the information that we provide here can be used to ask the right questions. Only the consumer can decide which agent is the best fit. The most experienced and successful agent (and most likely highly rated agent) is not always the best agent for the job. I once had clients who were referred to me and during our first meeting they told me that they did not want an agent who had 50 other clients at the same time as they recognized that an agent with so many clients would be too busy to pay attention to them.
Web Reference:  http://www.theMLShub.com
Maggie Flart…, Agent, Blakeslee, PA
Sat Dec 29, 2007
I've clicked on "Top Voices" and this gives you rankings of real estate agents with the Most Answers, Most Liked Answers and Best Answers