Congratulations, Deborah, for 100 Best Answers

Asked by Sylvia Barry, MAS,CIPS,SRES, Marin, CA Sun Jan 6, 2008

I happned to notice that you reached 100 BA mark today.

I always think Best Answers are difficult to receive - you have to understand the question, and the reason behind the question and answer accordingly. The person who asked the question will also have to feel that either you give the answer they are looking for or the answer is the the best answer among many. A lot of people who asked questions don't award Best Answer either. .

So, Deborah, congratulations on the hard earned 100th Best Answer! You put in a lot of effort on this forum and the BAs are the recognition from buyers/sellers/real estate pros who asked the questions.

Answers

8
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Mon Jan 7, 2008
Thanks Sylvia!.

I saw it hit 99 the other day, and was curious when, how and where #100 might emerge. So often, it is difficult to find where a BA comes from. Whenever I award a BA, I send a email to the person if there is a link.

I was able to find #100, and it was a question from New Jersey, literally just down the road from me. (I recognized the zip.)

Thank you Sylvia, for the recognition. You are always so supportive of all Trulia participants, RE Pros and consumers alike.

And, Patrick......you just didn't have a keypad recorder to see what I backspaced and deleted before I hit the send button.

Jim,......Thanks for your kind words. I learn from everyone on Trulia, and look forward to sharing threads and learning from you, too.

Deborah
Jim Welden, Agent,
Mon Jan 7, 2008
Deborah - Congratulations and you deserve it! Although I am a newTrulia member, I have come to realize that if Deborah has answered, I need to look at it as it probably has some valuable insight...and Sylvia, kudos to you for recognizing Deborah's accomplishment! You both are valuable contributors!
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Mon Jan 7, 2008
... and no small congratulations are due to Sylvia Barry, who's quickly approaching 50 Best Answers... as you point out, they're difficult to receive, especially since the answer is often at odds with the question. So Kudos to you as well!!
Mr.P, , Arizona
Mon Jan 7, 2008
WOW!!! I am so impressed.....100 Best Answers without swearing once.
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Mon Jan 7, 2008
Deborah... Congratulations... things move so quickly on Trulia that you're already up to 101 this morning!!!!

It would be nice, if when viewing "top voices" you could click on that '100' and be able to view those top 100 answers.... as it stand now, we have to scroll through every answer that Deborah has made to figure out which ones were the top 100... (a good education, I admit). I wonder if that's something that Trulia has in mind for future?
Bridgette Ko…, , Florida
Mon Jan 7, 2008
Jeez.... I slack off Trulia a bit and just look what I miss!

Congrats to Deborah! 100 BA is quite the accomplishment, and well-deserved! I hope someday to near 25... Thanks to Sylvia for the heads up!
Brian Burke, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Mon Jan 7, 2008
WOW! 100 Best answers! that is a great mile stone!
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2008
Your are most welcome, Deborah. It takes knowledge, experience, time, energy and dedication. You know I would not post this if I don't think you deserve this.

Elvis - I agree.. We have asked Trulia to add a sort by Best Answer option a long time ago. Maybe that's in their enhancement plan?

All others and Trulia Newbies (real estate pros, buyers, sellers, just lookings) - I know you can also garner those BAs and TUs as we can see from some of the newer Trulians such as Elvis, Lori, Ginger to name just a few.

Sylvia