Confirmation email for blog post on Trulia

Asked by Bkj Group, New York, NY Sat Jul 16, 2011

I am trying to submit a blog post but Trulia tells me I must confirm my email. I already recieve emails from Trulia on a regular basis. I hit the confirm email button but I never get the confirmation email. I checked my spam folder, but it does not go there either. Any suggestions?

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Hi Bkj,

I've gone ahead and made sure that your email address is confirmed in our system. If you continue to experience problems publishing a blog post, please let us know.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Shane Milne, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, South Jordan, UT
Sat Jul 16, 2011
I experienced this same exact issue, it turns out that my email host, which is 220marketing.com, had Trulia's email server "blacklisted", meaning that no emails from their server were getting to mine, not sure why, but I suspect it's because of the subscription emails that Trulia permits can be sent very often, and perhaps email hosts don't like that.

You can test this a couple other ways, by subscribing to a "question" and if you do not get notification emails afterwards then that is a sign, and then another one is you can send yourself a message through Trulia as well, and if you don't get an email notification that is another sign.

So after I contacted my email host they put Trulia's server on a "whitelist" and it's been fine ever since.