Can I put my townhouse for sale on Trulia?

Asked by Chelandj, 33069 Fri Oct 19, 2007

Answers

3
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Fri Oct 19, 2007
Hello Chelandj:

Somebody just asked the same question, so here is the same answer -

Trulia works thru Realtors / Brokerage firms and there are a few ways to get the listing in the system:.

If your realtor's company has a direct feed to Trulia, then you are set, you don't have to do anything (how my listings go on Trulia).

Or, if his/her personal site has syndication with Trulia then that will feed into Trulia also

There are two ways to get your listings on Trulia. The Realtor can submit your web site address for crawling by the Trulia search engine or if you are familiar with xml you can prepare and submit a listing data feed with your listing information. ; here is a link http://www.trulia.com/submit_listings/

Sometimes it takes a couple of days for the listing to show up, I guess when you are crawling - good description for that.

Now that I answered your question, my question for you is do you have a Realtor to help you? If not, can we recommond one to help you with this and many other questions you might need help on?

Sylvia
Jamie, , 33065, 33067, 33068, 33071 Coral Springs Area
Sun Nov 18, 2007
You can, but in this challenging market , it is recommended that you use a full service Agency. Please check out my website and give me a call if there is anything I can do to help.
Tom Day, , Pompano Beach, FL
Thu Nov 15, 2007
Its easy to get it on Trulia. The hard part is getting sold. When your ready I'm an agent in Pompano Beach and I hope you remember me. First go to Postlets.com they have easy to use templets to create a professional looking ad. By posting your ad on their site it gets synidicated on many other sites like Trulia and craigslist. Good Luck.