Ray, Home Buyer in California

Can I change my Best Answer?

Asked by Ray, California Sat Jul 14, 2007

I've got several answers to one of my questions. I carefully read them and chose the Best Answer. Then I kept receiving answers, and I found the real Best Answer should go to the person who just answered my question. I think it is fair to all if I could change my "Best Answer" and awarded it to the person whose answer is really enlightening even though her answer did not come in fast enough.

Answers

2
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Tue Jul 31, 2007
I am very curious, Yar, as I too have answered one of your questions. Which question is the one you put the wrong 'Best Answer' on? I suppose you can 'answer' your own question, and explain to everybody else who read the question and answers which answer is truely the 'BEST' Answer for that question.

This is another one of my strength - finding alternative solutions to a difficult or impossible situation - Does your Realtor do that for you? .
Megan, , San Francisco, CA
Sat Jul 14, 2007
hi yar, megan from trulia here. unfortunately for now you cannot make the change but we're aware of the issue. so we can think about time considerations, it would be great if you could let me know how long it took between the posting of your question and the answer you would like to select as best?