ANYONE EXPERIENCE TROUBLE WITH THEIR "MY VOICES ACTIVITY"?

Asked by allan erps,ABR,SFR, Pearl River, NY Thu Jun 23, 2011

Notice that the page has not changed(done daily I believe) in the last 2-3 days. Anybody else notice this?

Answers

7
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Thu Jun 23, 2011
Hi Allan,
Yes, I spoke with Trulia twice yesterday because my total blog points and profile page view points have not updated. They didn't update today either. I asked them if any other agents have contacted them about this and the answer was "no".
They believe this to be a very strange "bug" that they have not encountered before but at lease they're working on it.
Hopefully, it will get resolved soon as it's frustrating.
Thanks for the post as I'm glad to know that I'm not the only agent where this is happening.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Fri Sep 9, 2011
Thank you for your answer Emily. However, the VIP revolving banner has not been fixed for months and really is not fair to all the other Agents who should be part of it. That supposed "bug" has been going on for months and is not fair to all that pay for PRO status and are prominent on this website.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Jun 24, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for alerting us about this. Thankfully, the point discrepancies appear to be minor, however our engineers are looking into this and we hope to have it resolved soon.

Thank you for your patience!

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Thu Jun 23, 2011
Thanks for the reply Laura!
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Thu Jun 23, 2011
Glad to know i wasnt going crazy... it hasnt happened yet today, hopfully that is fixed....
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Thu Jun 23, 2011
Same thing did happen to me the other day as well, Scott
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Thu Jun 23, 2011
i did not look yesterday to compare so i am not sure. I have had a problem answering 1 question and my answer showing uop on a completely different question i did not even click on???