Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Union City : Real Estate Advice

  • All174
  • Local Info11
  • Home Buying62
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 5
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Amos Elroy answered:
Hey Frank,

I am afraid Mitchell is MIA :)

I am not sure why this happens on Trulia forums so often, but a lot of people appear to ask a question and then disappear never to visit again. Perhaps it is the interface? I know I get updates when answers were posted to a question I have answered to, but I wonder if those who originally asked the question also get those alerts?


Amos Elroy
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert),
SFR (Short-Sale Specialist Certified)
NAEA Member (National Association of Expert Advisers)

Residential Real Estate Investment Consultant
Lic. Realtor Associate
EXIT On The Hudson Realty
(888) 462-6573 / (888) HOB-NJRE
FAX (888) 462-6573
Office 201-437-0411

Twitter & Facebook: HobNJRE
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 14, 2012
Dolores Brito answered:
Hello Jason,
Considering the fact that you like to sell your house in the near future do not exaust your self thinking on a number, and a Realtor can only sugest to do some estandar renovations to get top dollar on the sale, any sale of a house is based on a numerous factors not only the two you mention!I wish you the best of luck.
Dolores Brito
Sales/Marketing Especialist
Jordan Baris Inc
973- 216- 6647 cell
973-736-1600 off
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 19, 2010
Weichert Realtors answered:
Teresa: The Municipal government did this: "Union City recently established a Resident Only parking policy in most neighborhoods. Parking permits are free for residents and available for a nominal fee for businesses."

"We have been cited, by the American Automobile Association (AAA) with the awards for pedestrian safety." That should add to the value of your property. Are you having any luck? Regards,
... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Laura Giannotta answered:
Contact the mortgage company that issued the reverse mortgage. They will outline all your options.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Gina Chirico answered:
Hi Dd. Not too familiar with your area but the best advice I can give you in any real estate market is to utilize the services of a real estate agent and make sure you are priced right. Overpriced houses have longer days on market and tend to sell for much less than if they were priced right from the beginning. Good Luck!

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
973-228-1000 ext 132 (office)
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Selling in Union City Zip Codes