Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Ulster County : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Wed Nov 8, 2017
Charlottepk asked:
Tue Sep 16, 2008
Jolie Muss answered:
I'm not sure exactly which rebate you are referring to and I am not an attorney so I can not give you legal advice.(Depending on the amount you might consider asking a local real estate attorney to help you) but in any situation in which I've ever had a complaint or grievance of any kind, I have always been advised to try to locate any copies/ originals or notes documenting the situation and to send copies and a letter by certified mail detailing your grievance and situation to any appropriate parties..If it's a issue with the town that may be the both the Department you applied with and Town Attorney. As the saying goes: "Time is of the essence" !Good Luck! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice