Turner : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Guiovanny  D…, Real Estate Pro in Kansas City, KS
Guiovanny Duque answered:
can you get photos for the barn house 1125 S 47th Terr. We will be moving back to Kansas but looking for a place our daughter
If you want photos of this property you need to contact the listing agent, I can not take pictures unless you are my client and with an authorization.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 26, 2013 Home Buying in Turner
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Wyandotte County > Kansas City > Turner
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer