Credit Score in Turlock : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Robert Chome…, Other/Just Looking in San Diego, CA
Robert Chomentowski answered:
I am a college student wanting to rent an apartment, but have no credit or cosigner. what do I do?
Write a cover letter to the landlord with some character references (maybe teachers, etc...). Maybe you have other items you can show you paid on bill? Insuance bill? Gas ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 22, 2012 Credit Score in Turlock
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Stanislaus County > Turlock > Credit Score in Turlock
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer