Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

85741 : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 8
Thu Oct 27, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
Sorry, but none of us can answer because we don't know the details of sale (e.g. purchase price, seller concessions, comparable values, features, etc.) Perhaps most important, we don't your financial capacity to replace the roof, and/or the Seller's willingness to do so.

The person who would know??? Your agent. Don't hesitate to ask him or her the question you've posted here.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Sep 11, 2016
Peter Procino answered:
Not necessarily if you are making timely payments and have a good track record with your monthly bills
being paid on time.
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 8, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
Not sure what you're asking: permits, cost of materials, if the existing carport is large enough to accommodate a conversion? I suggest you contact a general contractor in Tucson for the scope of work and costs involved. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jul 21, 2016
June Buerkle answered:
What is your reason for wanting to sell it to your son?

It may be cheaper for you and him to keep it in your name and just have him pay the note with you still as the owner of record. (You avoid closing and sales costs). When you have the note paid off, you can transfer it into his name ) ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Nov 19, 2015
Premierone answered:
It is 400 - 500 Sq Ft per ton. Depending on the height of ceilings. 500 per ton is ok for 8 ft ceilings. 9-10 ft is 450 per ton. 10 + is 400 per ton. Bob
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 4, 2015
The Graveline Group answered:
Be very careful. Don't put yourself in a situation where all could be lost.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 18, 2015
Rob & Catherine Hallberg answered:
Brian has provided a good response; however, I am a little shy about commenting on eligibility requirements as the rules often change and there are often exceptions. As Brian pointed out, it depends...

I recommend contacting an area Lender/Mortgage Broker. They have the most current information and many have helped Buyers with Bankruptcies. Good Luck!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 1, 2014
John Oswalt answered:
You can contact Paul Volpe at Nova Home Loans 520-618-5626 or 520-241-4048. First step is to get your prequalification form so when you find the home you want, you will be ready to make the offer.

You can call me for a FREE list of homes available in your price range.
John Oswalt
Tierra Antigua Realty
... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Search Advice