Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Moving in Trinidad : Real Estate Advice

  • All23
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 2
Sun Jul 21, 2013
James Kenton answered:
I have seen enclosed cesspools in the past but none lately. You would have to ask the county health department. I know its legal to collect your grey water but I'm pretty sure that raw sewage needs to be contained and either pumped and disposed of properly or sent into a leach field. BTW I have come across "outhouses" still in use today especially out on the eastern plains. not sure if they're still legal, but they are in existence. of course, they usually dont get that much use. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Feb 18, 2013
purrfectkity answered:
You can buy water in Valdez at an automated water station. You have to go to the city to get a card. You can then buy however much you have paid for and dump it in your cistern. There is also a person in town that sells water. When we were there, the city charge was .01 per gallon and the guy in town was .02 per gallon. There is also a company called Water Works Plus owned by Fred Baros--He will deliver but I don't know how much he charges. He also drills wells. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Moving in Trinidad Zip Codes