Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Trenton : Real Estate Advice

  • All99
  • Local Info20
  • Home Buying31
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions7

Activity 49
Sat Jul 1, 2017
Yonette Fraser asked:
Sat Jul 1, 2017
Tooshort412 asked:
Mon Apr 17, 2017
Lorilopez85 asked:
Why should You be an Apprentice?

The money/profit is an obvious reason (You can easily double, triple or quadruple your current income)
You set your own hours
You can spend more time…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 19, 2016
Oquendobriscoe asked:
There's a property I'm interested in in new jersey. It's zoned:BA.
The listing says: office, hotel-motel, and commercial.
I contacted the listing agent but it seems this man was having…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 26, 2016
Apparently Not Many Care answered:
Here's the issue.

The seller should have to do the inspection, not the buyer.

We need to change the laws and make the homeowner a true partner in selling any home.
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Tue May 3, 2016
June Buerkle answered:
What are you asking?

Who are you trying to foreclose on?

If the bank is foreclosing on you, they don't need your husband's permission to foreclose.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 8, 2016
Eugenie Sanchez asked:
Wed Oct 21, 2015
y asked:
Thu Sep 10, 2015
thinz answered:
It will be difficult to have a deed in lieu approved if you have surplus funds in an amount enough to buy a 2nd home. The bank is going to want more skin in the game for you to be release from your obligation. So, don't expect them to roll over...Banks don't approve DILs when there are junior liens that exist, but since you have a junior with the same lender that could be worked out - just not a guarantee they will approve. You may want to think about paying off the junior lien to have a better chance of getting the primary mortgage approved for a DIL...but they will not allow a DIL while paying off the 2nd on terms...must be removed completely or some other terms worked out.
Most times when you are approved for a DIL you are forgiven of the remaining deficiency amount but you will be is a gov't requirement. Now, you should speak to your cpa about IRS form 982 which needs to be filed to get a waiver for the taxes due on the forgiven amount...your cpa will evaluate your specific case and be able to determine if you qualify for the tax waiver.
You should speak with a foreclosure or bankruptcy attorney about the wage or pension garnish concerns...I hope things work out for you. Tom Hinz
... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 9, 2014
John Westrich answered:
I did not see anyone respond to you. I am hoping that at this point you were able to contact an agent that was able to assist you. If you do need any assistance feel free to reach out to me so that I can get you this information right away.


John Westrich
Terrie O'Connor Realtors
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Oct 21, 2014
Lisa Foster answered:
It all depends on your situation, first question to answer is can I qualify to purchase another home without selling my current home?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 21, 2014
Terry McCarley answered:
Discuss this with your Realtor and also a lender.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 10, 2014
Bob Wilday asked:
You should screen your clients ...I am going to call police because you a a person trying to create fraud about renting one of the properties you had listed
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 22, 2014
Maria Myatovich answered:
I lived in a two family for eight years, than I bought a single family home with the money I was able
to save living in the two family, I still have the two family, both are rentals now, and I continue to see
a profit, when the note is paid off, it will be a extra 1800 per month, minus the property taxes and homeowner, I agree with your fiancé, SORRY
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 14, 2014
Kenneth Verbeyst answered:
Latifa, you should reach out to an agent and tell them which property you are referring to. You can certainly contact listing agent who would then be acting as a disclosed dual agent or you can hire a buyers agent. TYpically the seller pays all agent's fees. You should also get qualified by a lender so you know what you can afford. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 23, 2013
Vishal Maher Cell 732-277-9321 answered:
You can call me anytime. I do work with several investors and have very good income generating properties.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
1 2 3
Search Advice