will my kid go to east olympia elementery?

Asked by Mike Aho, Olympia, WA Fri Nov 23, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3098950188-10835-Old-Highway-99…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kyle Graham, Agent, University Place, WA
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Your best option is to call the school district and give them your address. You can look at maps and make an assumption but I always just pick the phone and have them verify it. It takes 5 minutes and there happy to help when you ask.
0 votes
Joy Moran, Agent, Tumwater, WA
Fri Nov 23, 2012
Per Geodata, 10835 Old Hwy 99 SE is served by Tenino School District. http://www.geodata.org/website/cadastral/resultsparcel.asp?p…
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Traffic & Public Transportation in Popular Olympia Neighborhoods

Email me when…

Learn more