we are planning to buy townhome in Millponds, Morgan ville. Are there any good bus commute options from that area to jersey city, NJ?

Asked by bhumi, Morganville, NJ Tue Mar 4, 2014

Answers

4
Donna Kadaru, Agent, Morganville, NJ
Thu Mar 6, 2014
Hi Bhumi,
The NJ Transit bus stop is just 10-15 mins walking distance from Millponds off Rt 9 & Texas Rd. It is a commuter Bus No.64, Bus Stop ID# 23551. Runs weekdays only and is about 1 1/2hr ride. In this neighborhood there are three townhouse/condo developments - Millponds, Point De Jardin & Bellmont @ Marlboro. For a 2-3 bedroom @ Millponds & Pt De Jardin the price range is roughly betwen $200-$350K. I am a local agent. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Thank you
Donna Kadaru
Thanks Donna..I have seen all these. Are there any other town homes which have garage too in nearby area?
Flag Thu Mar 6, 2014
Century21 Mack Morris Iris Lurie
Cell: 848.467.0253
email: donnakadaru@hotmail.com
Flag Thu Mar 6, 2014
bhumi, Home Buyer, Morganville, NJ
Thu Mar 6, 2014
Thanks for replying. Please let me know the nearest bus stops to Mill Ponds. Also we have just start our search for home. Are tehre any other good options for town homes in that area?
I think the closest stop is Texas Road. If you decide that's the community you like, I suggest confirming this with the HOA.

I recently sold a home in Millponds. It's a lovely community. There are other townhome communities in that area, too. May I suggest that you choose to work with a realtor who can show you available townhomes in the various communities, so that you may see for yourself and decide what you like? I would, of course, be happy to help you.

Deb Ross
Keller Williams Realty West Monmouth
908-601-8283
Flag Thu Mar 6, 2014

Deb Ross
Keller Williams Realty West Monmouth
908-601-8283
Flag Thu Mar 6, 2014
Deborah Ross, Agent, Morganville, NJ
Wed Mar 5, 2014
Hello Bhumi,

Following is a link that you can paste into your browser, which will give you information on all transportation in and out of Jersey City.

Route 9, close to Millponds in Morganville, is a very actively traveled route and you will be central to many kinds of transportation there.

If you are not already working with a realtor to find your home, please consider allowing me to help you.

Deb Ross
Keller WIlliams Realty West Monmouth
Alex Kushnir, Agent, Monmouth, IL
Tue Mar 4, 2014

There are NJ Transit buses running on Rt9, that go to the city, Jersey City and Weehawken during rush hours.

Let me know if you need more info or help finding the place to call home.