how long to downtown?

Asked by Allen Greenstein, Los Angeles, CA Thu May 29, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3155551684-4786-Rock-Row-Dr-Los…

Answers

7
Imraan Ali, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Thu Feb 5, 2015
15-20 minutes from Eagle Rock to Downtown with little to no traffic.
Giver or take a few minutes depending how far you are from the 2 or 110 freeways.

Today I traveled from the 2 freeway at Colorado to downtown in 14 minutes at 11am.
Rommy Shy, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Nov 17, 2014
Depends on what time of day and if there's traffic but with no traffic it should take about 15-20 minutes. To avoid freeway traffic you could always take Broadway the entire way. That's what I do when I need to get from DT to Eagle Rock during peak traffic hours. Usually takes 25-30 min.
Ashley Howie, Agent, Monrovia, CA
Mon Jun 23, 2014
It depends on where you are coming from. Sometimes it can be 30 minutes other time sit can be over an hour. I recently just went from Rancho Cucamonga to Downtown and it took 1hour and 30 minutes!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Jun 1, 2014
Why not consider a test run to determine if your comfort level can be reached....
Brad Korb, Agent, Burbank, CA
Sat May 31, 2014
Hi Allen ,

Depending on when yo go ,it could take 30 -45 mins. in rush hour & weekends it could take you 15 -20 mins. You could always use public transportation too!
Robert A. He…, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Fri May 30, 2014
It depends at what time of day you're traveling. During rush hour it could easily take 45 minutes. The beauty is that there are several routes to travel in order to avoid the 101 freeway.
Tristam Biel…, Agent, South Pasadena, CA
Fri May 30, 2014
I live in that area and I commuted to downtown in the past - it can take 30-45 mins during rush hour and less than 30 mins at other times.

You also have the choice of driving to Highland Park Gold Line station and taking the train into downtown.
Web Reference:  http://www.neladigs.com
From Occidental College to Downtown most mornings during rush-hour it should be 25-30 min. But with new housing developments sprouting up along Eagle Rock Blvd and San Fernando Road it is starting to create a bit more traffic I've noticed and can be up to 40 min. on the worst days. Evenings and weekends its only 15-20 min.
Flag Fri Dec 19, 2014