how far from the strip?

Asked by Gary Barley, Anchorage, AK Fri Nov 30, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3005288532-1836-Pacific-Terrace…

Answers

6
Mark Fleysher, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Apr 4, 2014
Nothing in Vegas is more than 20-30 minutes from the strip...

http://www.nvsdr.com
Robert Adams, Agent, Henderson, NV
Thu Dec 6, 2012
It is about 14 miles from the property to Tropicana and Las Vegas Blvd. However, the Strip is a ling street so depending on where you are looking to go on the Strip it may be closer.

Hope this helps.

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
Kurt Grosse, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Nov 30, 2012
BTW, I live near the freeway in Summerlin. The airport takes about 12 minutes and the southern end of the strip is about 10 minutes. The middle of the strip, I can add less time by taking the freeway but it's more miles than taking surface streets. Use the rule of thumb- 30 minutes to cross the valley and it's pretty close. It's about 45-50 minutes taking surface streets and Henderson is a whole other game. Many streets in Henderson are curved because there was an armory there during WWII and no one wanted planes to be able to follow a straight street to bomb the place....
Las Vegas Valley Trivia Pro here. Want housing info???
I'd love to work with you.
Kurt
702.656.1818
Patty Steinb…, , Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Nov 30, 2012
I've lived in Summerlin since 1999. From my home, I would say 20 minutes to the strip, 15 minutes to downtown, and a half hour to the airport. Summerlin is quite large. Other parts of Summerlin take different amounts of time and you may take a different freeway.
Kurt's answer is very good.
James Martin, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Nov 30, 2012
I always tell me clients that if you want to find out how far a property is from the strip use mapquest.com or Google Maps to find out how the home is from Caesars Palace.
Caesars is right in the middle of the strip and is located at 3570 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109. I just used google maps and it says this property is 17 minutes away from Caesars and 19 minutes in current traffic at 615pm on a Friday evening.
Kurt Grosse, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Nov 30, 2012
Maybe I can help with a rule of thumb. Picture Las Vegas as a circular valley. Downtown is the middle. Make a line from the bottom of the circle to the middle and that is the strip. It basically takes 30 minutes to cross the valley on the freeway so the strip is basically 15 minutes from most houses. A little longer if you live further from a freeway. We have a North/South and an East/West freeway and then there's a circle around 2/3's of the valley.
Please let me know if I can help you with any housing information or searches.
Holiday Greetings to the Great White North!
Kurt
702.656.1818