does anyone know anything about this property? is it bank-owned? is it possible it was flooded (the missing floorin)? thanks

Asked by Cin, Milford, CT Sun Oct 7, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1090798892-3109-NW-5th-Ter-Ca…

Answers

8
Frank Glaab…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Cin,

message me with an email address, I can send you some homes in better shape.
Gena, Home Buyer, Laurel, MD
Sun Feb 3, 2013
There is no damage in this house.
Blanca Contr…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Hello Cin,

This home is listed by my office. If you send me a private e-mail I can send you more information.
Anthony Cinc…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Oct 7, 2012
As others have said, this home is currently pending, but I wouldn't recommend it.

It has water damage from leaks around the back windows under the balcony.

The lot however has terrific water views.

If you would like my assistance with finding a similar property in better condition please feel free to reach out to me, I am always happy to help!

Happy home hunting!

Respectfully,
Anthony
Carolyn Gian…, , Cape Coral, FL
Sun Oct 7, 2012
I was inside this home numerous times when it was a short sale. Its a disaster. The 2 story addition that was added does nothing for the house. It does not flow with the house. The pool bath is the Master bath. Home is stripped. The only redeeming value is the wide water view.
Frank Glaab…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Oct 7, 2012
hi cin,

The flooring could be missing for a number of reasons. typically homes that have been in foreclosure are in disarray. as others have said, this home is pending but if you would like some more properties that have either been through foreclosure or not, let me know and I can send you some.

Frank Glaab
Gulf Gateway Realty, Inc
Paula Levass…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hi I am Paula w/Maks realty. This property has water damage on balcony but price and flooring are due to extensive cosmetic work needed including pool equipment. Unfortunately this home is oending and under contract. I will be glad to find what you are looking for email me at paula12@embarqmail.com I will get you set up on a website and we will start looking. :o) ! or call me at 239 910 4403
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Oct 7, 2012
It's been under contract for months. Haven't been inside it but it may have mold, defective drywall....could be a lot of things.